Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

The calm before the storm

I have been hassled about my lack in blog postings lately.  And to be very honest with you I truly feel that this is the calm before the storm!!! And yes, I have been blogging, but if I published all of my blogs about EVERYTHING that would take all of the surprise out of the wedding!  So maybe I will publish said blogs after the wedding, and maybe I will just keep them as part of my little scrapbook, of sorts.  Either way we are officially in crunch time.  Less than 90 days until the wedding and I feel like we are down to the nitty gritty, the small details and things that generally drive us crazy until we finish!   So let's see....the bridesmaids have dresses(barely, but thats a whole blog unto itself), the boys have tuxes picked out, Scott and I have rings chosen, honeymoon is booked, showers are planned(yeah!), bachelor and bachelorette parties are on the calendar. Hair, makeup, photog, dj, flowers, caterer,...check, check, check, check, check, check.  So ya, the big stuff is done, and all the little things remain!
I can't wait for you all to see how amazing the wedding site is turning out and how all of our details come to fruition. Is been a fun ride, and can't believe we are so quickly approaching The Big Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment